Thursday, December 17, 2015

My CFL Christmas List

So I figured that since I'm introduced on the Rouge White and Blue podcast (found here: http://rougewhiteandblue.podbean.com/e/the-rouge-white-and-blue-cfl-podcast-episode-6/) as writing a blog here, I figured I should live up to that once in a while, right? Since I'm in the Christmas spirit, I thought I would share my CFL Christmas list with you, and hope Santa can come through! Here goes...

I want BC to start out hot next season, turning up the heat at BC Place and making the Lions a hot ticket in town.

I want Jon Cornish to be as happy and fulfilled in retirement as he was exciting on the field (and I want a Bo Levi Mitchell jersey, that guy is awesome!).

As a Bomber fan, I want Saskatchewan to do poorly, but I do want them to win their last game at Mosaic (assuming it's not against the Bombers, of course).

I want the Eskimo Empire to fill Commonwealth and show us all why Edmonton was once known as the City of Champions.

I want the Bombers to win the Grey Cup. Okay, I'll settle for a Grey Cup appearance? Fine, but please give us something to be proud of. Please?

I want a full season out of Zach Collaros, and in general, a healthier run for Hamilton.

I want BMO Field to be the home for he Argos that Rogers Centre never was.

I want Ottawa to find a successor to Henry Burris to give RNation something to root for for years to come.

For Montreal, I'd like a coach, because they don't seem to be able to find one.

And finally, I want the 2016 season to be the most exciting in league history!

I've been a really goo... Uh, I've been very goo... I've had an okay year, c'mon Santa, I'm counting on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment